Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
We’re having typical spring weather–sometimes in the 70’s or even low 80’s, but sometimes rain and wind and thunderstorms. The warm weather does mean that trees are in bloom and plants are growing and flowers blooming.
A busy month
May is a very busy, exciting month for us since we move into our new house, but we also have house inspections to complete, changes of address, utilities to start as well as utilities to stop, papers to sign, the moving van to pack, then drive the van and cars about 470 miles from Iowa to Indiana, unpack van then start unpacking boxes. Plus the new owners sign the paperwork to complete the sale of our Iowa house about a week after we move into our new house. I have a spreadsheet to try to keep everything straight!
We only have two weeks until we close on our new house and move in. From photos I got yesterday I can see the kitchen with countertops, floor and all the appliances! So exciting! I remember thinking May would never come and now it’s coming and there’s so much to do.
I may not get too many posts done in May. And I probably won’t get to visit too many other blogs. I have a few posts done for May and will try to get a few more scheduled in the next few days.
- Sunday Post: A quiet week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: Cursed Luck by Kelley Armstrong
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: Striking Range by Margaret Mizushima
- May 2021 books on my list
Posts for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- Sunday Post — Maybe
What I’m reading
- One Lost Soul by J.M. Dalgliesh
- The Prince of Secrets by A.J. Lancaster
- A Beautiful Friendship by David Weber
- The Daydreamer Detective by Steph Gennaro (ebook, purchased)
- A Study in Murder by Callie Hutton (ebook, purchased)
- The Case of the Dragon-Bone Engine by Galadriel Coffeen (Kindle Unlimited)
- Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto (audiobook, library)
- Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells (audiobook, library)
What are you doing during May?