Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
A quiet week here in Illinois with my daughter. Papers to sign, of course, for our house in Iowa. My husband is still in Iowa and is busy moving boxes and furniture to our garage, selling stuff like the riding lawn mower which we needed for our large yard (but won’t need for a small yard in Indiana), donating stuff to charity stores and throwing things away.
Birthdays = birthday cards
I brought card making supplies to my daughter’s and I’ve worked on cards the last few weeks. Lots of birthdays so lots of birthday cards!
A trip to Indiana
Next weekend my daughter and I are heading to Indiana to see my younger daughter, take a look at our new house and visit with other family members. It will be great to see them for the first time in over a year.
Posts for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- Sunday Post
What I’m reading
- The Prince of Stariel by A.J. Lancaster
- Spider Woman’s Daughter by Anne Hillerman
- Stars Beyond by S.K. Dunstall
- Something from the Nightside by Simon R. Green
- The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder (ebook, purchased)
- The Prince of Stariel by A.J. Lancaster (ebook, Kindle Unlimited)
- The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza (audiobook, purchased)
- Methuselah’s Child by Robert A. Heinlein (audiobook, purchased)
What have you been reading? What are you planning to do next week?