Why I’m joining
This challenge has been going on for seven years and I signed up for it a few years ago and didn’t do so well. 😦
This year I hope to do more than two or three! So far, this is the only challenge I’ve signed up for and I think I’ll see how this one goes before I sign-up for any others! I’m challenging myself to be a Discussion Dabbler (1-10 discussions). I’m hoping to do at least 8 discussions in 2022. Since I don’t review books anymore on my blog I want to do more than just a “Sunday Post” and a “Can’t Wait Wednesday” post which is usually the most I’ve been doing. If I’m going to continue blogging I think I need to do a little more. Hopefully, a challenge will spur me on!
- The discussions should be about books or book blogging. Check out Nicole and Shannon’s blogs for more about discussion content.
- The challenge runs from January 1st until December 31st, 2022.
- Invite others to join. The more discussions, the more fun it is.
- On the 1st of every month, a link-up will go up on both Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight where you’ll leave your links for that month’s discussions.
- Every month, the hosts update the 2022 Book Blog Challenge Page with the links to that month’s Challenge linky–so you’ll always know where to find the latest link-up!
- There will also be monthly giveaways, so make sure you check in!
- Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2022 to share your progress and connect with other participants on Twitter.
What about you? Don’t you want to join the 2022 Discussion Challenge!?