I’m participating in COYER Summer Vacation which takes place from June 21 to September 5.
Here are the details:
1. You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 15th -on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc.Yes, that means you can sign up until August 15th! But don’t wait, you’ll miss most the fun!
2. You must link that sign-up post below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
3. You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the grand prize giveaways.
4. Have Fun!
Normally you’re only allowed to read eBooks that were less than $5 for COYER, but since this is Summer Vacation you can read whatever you want! To be clear, here are some questions you may be asking…
- Can I read a book that cost $10? Yes!
- Are Tour books and Author Review books ok? Yes! Yes!
- Can I read a paperback? An audio book? An eBook? Yes! Yes! Yes!
Getting the idea? There really are very few rules here. We won’t even have a rafflecopter, to keep things as easy as possible. Instead we’ll be using random.org with the sign-up and review linky (each entry on a linky will be worth 1 entry). So if you’ve added your link there, you’re in the giveaway.
Note: You MUST have a sign-up post! This is different than normal! Since we’re trying to keep things super simple you sign up once, with your sign up post. You can have a post just declaring your intention to participate and you can later update (or repost) with your goals. Or if you know your goals now, go ahead a post them. Here’s an example of both kinds of sign-up post:
- Declaring your intention, but no goals? Check out Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun’s post.
- Have some goals already? Check out Michelle @ Because Reading’s post.
On September 6th we will announce the winners of TWO $10 Giftcards for Amazon or Barnes & Noble. There will be several opportunities for other prizes throughout the event.
Books* read and reviewed during COYER:
1. Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi–reviewed July 10 (Audible book—purchased Nov 2013–$2.95)
2. Seduced by a Pirate by Eloisa James–reviewed July 16 (novella—purchased Oct 2012–$1.06)
3. Nice Dragons Finish Last by Rachel Aaron–reviewed July 23 (purchased Jul 2014–$4.99)
4. The Golden City by J. Kathleen Cheney–reviewed July 25 (purchased Jun 2014–$6.83)
5. Fireborn by Keri Arthur–reviewed July 28 (purchased Jul 2014–$5.99)
6. River Road by Jayne Ann Krentz–reviewed August 7 (library e-book)
7. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson–reviewed August 13 (purchased Jul 2014–$8.89)
8. The Escape by Mary Balogh–reviewed August 15 (purchased Jul 2014–$4.55)
9. The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan–reviewed August 20 (purchased Dec 2013–$3.99)
10. Leviathan Wakes by James S. A. Corey–reviewed August 27 (purchased Apr 2013–$1.99)
11. Break In by Dick Francis–reviewed August 28 (Audible book—purchased Jun 2014–free)
12. Suddenly Last Summer by Sarah Morgan–reviewed August 29 (purchased Jun 2014–$6.02)
13. Bloodshifted by Cassie Alexander–reviewed September 2 (purchased Jul 2014–$5.49)
14. The Cloud Roads by Martha Wells–reviewed September 3 (purchased Nov 2012–$1.99)
15. John Golden: Freelance Debugger by Django Wexler–reviewed September 4 (novella—purchased Aug 2014–$2.99)
16. Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire–reviewed September 5 (purchased Sep 2013–$4.55)
*These books are all e-books or Audible books. I have listed the purchase date and the what I paid for each book.