The Library Love Challenge is hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures.
I’ve loved libraries and checking out books from them since I was a child. I’m happy to find this reading challenge. I read 20 library books last year so I’m hoping to read more this year. Having a challenge should help me push for more library books!
My Reading Goals:
- Read at least 24 library books (Thrifty Reader level)
- Write reviews for the books
- Try to remember to link them to the Linky/Rafflecopter on Angel’s Guilty Pleasures blog at the 2019 Library Love Challenge Review Link-up.
- Remember to use
#LibraryLoveChallenge when sharing reviews, library pictures, etc…
Library books read:
- Lost Lake by Emily Littlejohn (ebook)
- Mercy Falls by William Kent Kreuger (audiobook)
- Copper River by William Kent Kreuger (audiobook)
- Fractured Truth by Susan Furlong (hardcover book)
- Exit Strategy by Martha Wells (ebook)
- The First Eagle by Tony Hillerman (audiobook)
- The Light Brigade by Kameron Hurley (ebook)