I’ve wanted to include more discussion posts on my blog so when I read about this I had to sign up! They even have a long list of discussion post ideas so I’m excited!
My Goal: 1-10 Discussion Dabbler — I’m dipping my toe in to try to do more discussions
Links to my Discussion Posts
Here’s All You Have to Do:
- The 2018 Book Blog Discussion Challenge runs from January 1st until December 31st, 2018.
- Sign-ups will remain open until December 31st, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Central. (So, you can sign up all year long! Come join us!)
- Create a sign-up post announcing your intention to participate and link up below. There is no need to say what your discussion posts will be about – just tell us that you’re joining and let us know what your goal is. (Please note, you may do this in an update post, or a post of other challenges—you’re not required to make a completely separate post—but you can if you’d like!)
- Please link back to both challenge hosts and include the challenge button in your sign-up posts.
- There will be a kick-off post on January 1, 2018 on both Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight where you’ll be able to leave your links for any January discussions. At the beginning of every month, a new post will go up on both blogs for that month’s links. Every month, there will be an update of the 2018 Book Blog Challenge Page with the links to that month’s Challenge linky.
- Share it! The more people we get to participate in this, the more awesome discussions we can all be a part of and the more fun it will be! So, invite your friends to join us!
- This challenge is to help get us discussing books and book blogging, so talk about whatever you want as long as it’s relevant to book blogging. Discussions can be book related or book blogging related (or generally blogging related—no discussions about things that are completely off-topic like travel or fashion, etc). Discussions can also be about you personally if it’s a get-to-know-you type post.
- If you forgot to leave your discussion link in the challenge month in which you posted the discussion or the linky list closed before you had a chance to leave it, you can leave it in a future month. (No duplicates, though.)
- There will also be monthly giveaways, so make sure you check in each month!
- Every month, we’ll feature our favorite posts from one randomly chosen participant. There will be extra options in the Rafflecopter for commenting on posts by our featured blogger.
- Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2018 to share your progress and connect with other participants on Twitter.
Once a month, an email will be sent to all participants who opt-in reminding you to link-up and check out the discussions that have been posted.
1-10 – Discussion Dabbler
11-20 – Creative Conversationalist
21-30 – Chatty Kathy
31-40 – Terrifically Talkative
41+ – Gift of the Gab