Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
We move into our new house tomorrow afternoon! First, of course, we have to sign all sorts of paperwork.
We had a little rain while we were packing our moving van, but it wasn’t too bad. Rain is forecast for Monday in Indiana, too, so we’ll see how that goes. At least it’s a little warmer this weekend and feels more like spring.
We packed our moving van on Friday and Saturday morning. Drove to Illinois yesterday and we drive the rest of the way today (only about two hours). The van is stuffed full! One of our daughters and one of our nephews helped us load the moving van and that made all the difference to getting it done. Both our daughters will help us unpack the van.
I will continue to be busy since we’ll be unpacking boxes and figuring out where it’s all going to go. Plus starting next week we’re taking care of our daughter’s dogs while she goes on vacation. So not too much commenting or visiting other blogs.
- Sunday Post: Oh my, it’s already May
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: The Shadows of London by Nick Jones
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: Dead Dead Girls by Nekesa Afia
Posts for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- Sunday Post
What I’m reading
- The Stone Circle by Elly Griffiths
- One Lost Soul by J.M. Dalgliesh
- Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto
- Decider by Dick Francis
- Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells
- Schooled in Magic by Christopher G. Nuttal (ebook, purchased)
- Tales of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong (ebook, purchased)
- Hanging Falls by Margaret Mizushima (ebook, purchased)
- And Then She Vanished by Nick Jones (ebook, purchased)
- Arsenic and Adobo by Mia P. Manansala (audiobook, library)
What have you been doing? What are your plans for next week?