Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
My kids are all here to celebrate my February birthday. What a treat and birthday present that is! So fun to be together. I went to the doctor earlier in the week and the doctor removed my stitches. I got a new bandage for my hand so more of my fingers are out of the bandage.
I have orders to use my fingers more so I hope to get more posts done and do more blog visiting.
Posts last week
Posts for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- Sunday Post
February books I plan to read
What I’m reading
- Miss Percy’s Pocket Guide (to the Care and Feeding of British Dragons) by Quenby Olson
- Evil Intent by Jane Isaac
- Shrill Dusk by Helen Harper
- Brittle Midnight by Helen Harper
- The Fields by Erin Young
- Baking Bad by Kim M. Watt (ebook, purchased)
- Balanced on the Blade’s Edge by Lindsay Buroker (ebook, purchased)
- Paladin’s Grace by T. Kingfisher (ebook, purchased)
- Mind Over Magic by Lindsay Buroker (ebook, Kindle Unlimited)
- These Silent Woods by Kimi Cunningham Grant (audiobook, library)
- The Maid by Nita Prose (audiobook, library)
What have you been up to and what are your plans for next week?