Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
We’ve moved into our new house and it’s beautiful. We’ve unpacked a lot of boxes, rearranged furniture numerous times and mostly have things put away in the kitchen so it’s all coming together. Next week I’ll try to have some pictures.
However, our daughter who lives in the area is on vacation for three weeks so we’re taking care of her dogs. We don’t have a fenced yard at our new house so we’re traveling back and forth between her house and our house each day. We’re looking forward to moving in completely by mid June.
I’ve been absent from my blog since we moved in to our new house. I’m hoping next week I’ll have time and energy to spend working some on my blog and visiting other blogs.
Posts for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- Sunday Post
What I’m reading
- Where the Light Gets In by Lucy Dillon
- The Stone Circle by Elly Griffiths
- High Stakes by Dick Francis
- Conscript by Pamela Stewart
- Ten Thousand Stitches by Olivia Atwater (Ebook, purchased)
- How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O’Neal (Ebook, purchased)
- Between Cases by W.R. Gingell (Kindle Unlimited)
- Between Decisions by W.R. Gingell (Kindle Unlimited)
What have you been doing during May? What are your plans for June?