Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
We are in the final stretch for getting our house on the market on April 2. Our two cats and I are in Illinois with my older daughter so my husband is in charge of getting the yard and house ready. It sounds like he’s doing a great job getting the final details done. My cat is still sick. Apparently it takes a lot of time for the pancreas to heal. We’re still not sure she will get better. I think the next week will tell us more.
The first picture is taken from what will be our driveway. So this is the view we’ll have from the front of our house. I love sunsets! And we’ll have sunrises to see out the back of the house.
The second picture is the front of our house. We finally have a firm move-in date of mid-May. The builders are moving ahead quickly.
Not much on my blog the last couple of weeks. With getting together what I need for the next couple of months, nursing my sick cat, moving to my daughter’s for about six weeks it’s been hectic. At least I’m fully vaccinated now. And I hope I’ll have time to visit more blog friends.
Posts for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- April 2021 books on my list
- Sunday Post
What I’m reading
- Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs
Books I read
- The Postscript Murders by Elly Griffiths
- The Unspoken by Ian K. Smith
- The Monster Mash by Angie Fox
- Upon Reflection by Sting
The book links are to Goodreads.
- The Transylvania Twist by Angie Fox (ebook/purchased)
- A Deadly Influence Mike Omer (ebook/
- Duchess of Terra by Glynn Stewart (Kindle Unlimited)
- Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs (ebook/Library)
- Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosimano (ebook/Library)
I hope you’re all staying safe. What have you been doing?