Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope you all get to do something fun today! But stay safe!
A little more snow several times this week, but the big story is how cold it’s been. It stayed below zero all day several times during the week. Sunday night the temperature is supposed to get down to 18 below zero. It will continue to stay cold all week.
The bathroom is white. Much brighter now! It took several coats to cover the dark blue completely.
We’re going to work on our kitchen next, but we’re not painting it. We’re decluttering it.
I didn’t get to visit as many blogs as I had planned to and might not during the next few weeks as we make a push to get the house ready to sell.
- Sunday Post: Brrr! Snow and cold weather
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik
- Five reasons I stopped writing book reviews
Posts for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- Connect 5
- Sunday Post
What I’m reading
- A Simple Murder by Linda Castillo
- A stranger in Town by Kelley Armstrong
Books I read
- Shamed by Linda Castillo
- Winter’s Orbit by Everina Maxwell
Books I got in the last couple of weeks
- Where the Light Gets In by Lucy Dillon (ebook, purchased)
- Ancestral Night by Elizabeth Bear (ebook, purchased)
- Entry Island by Peter May (audiobook, purchased–sale!)
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman (audiobook, purchased–sale!)
- Books Can Be Deceiving by Jenn McKinlay (audiobook, purchased–sale!)
- Nice Werewolves Don’t Bite Vampires by Molly Harper (audiobook, purchased–sale!)
- Conscript by Pamela Stewart (Kindle Unlimted)
- A Simple Murder by Linda Castillo (audiobook, library)
- A Stranger in Town by Kelley Armstrong (ebook, library)
What did you do last week? What are you planning for next week?