Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
More snow is heading our way. A little on Saturday night and then a bigger storm on Monday with maybe 5-10 inches of snow. Luckily, we don’t go many places so that shouldn’t be a problem for us.
We spent the day on Wednesday watching the Inaugeration of our 46th President. There were so many great moments from the day.
Our new house
The foundation for our house was poured this week which is exciting. We also had a meeting to go over the blueprints and ask any questions. So good to see so much coming together and the house moving forward. Soon the framing will start!
I finally competed my 2020 end-of-year posts! I like to look back at my reading year and it’s also nice to have the posts for a number of years so I can compare what I’m reading.
- Sunday Post: A winter saga
- My 2020 reading year
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: Instinct by Jason M. Hough
- 2020 favorite books
- Five favorite new-to-me authors in 2020
Posts for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- Sunday Post
What I’m reading
- Lost Flyght by S.J. Pajonas
Books I read last week
- Chasing the Shadows by Maria V. Snyder
Books I got last week
- Fire Watch by Connie Willis (ebook, purchased)
- A Wizard’s Guide to Defensive Baking by T. Kingfisher (ebook, purchased)
- The Branson Beauty by Claire Booth (ebook, purchased)
- Tuyo by Rachel Neumeier (Kindle Unlimited)
- Out of Nowhere by Patrick LeClerc (Kindle Unlimited)
What did you do last week? What are you planning for next week?