Kimberly hosts the Sunday Post each week. I like to take part because it gives me an opportunity to look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also love to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
Cooler weather at night and nice sunny days. I love the fall weather.
I was in Illinois all week with one of my daughters since we got new carpet in our Iowa house. I brought the cats and we stayed with my daughter because the carpet took several days to complete. Olaf had great fun exploring and decided to go under the above cabinet. I was amazed he could fit under it and that he was able to get back out without help!
Since we were close to Indiana my husband and I drove there to visit our younger daughter and see a house that’s already built that will look similar to the house we’re having built. We were able to measure a few rooms and get an idea how our furniture will fit.
We are very impressed with how beautiful the leaves are right now in Indiana. My daughter has three trees in her yard which have turned yellow and orange. Beautiful!
Our daughter will be gone for a few days so we’re staying to take care of her dogs while she’s gone. It’s nice to take a break from our cleaning and sorting and purging at our house!
I’m loving seeing my daughters and I feel somewhat safer in Illinois and Indiana since they have mask mandates and Iowa doesn’t.
I caught up for about a day with comments, but am behind again! I visited a number of blogs and caught up a bit with some of my blogging friends. It’s always nice to see how you all are doing during these trying times. I hope everyone is staying safe.
Posted last week
- Sunday Post: In Illinois this week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: The Russian Cage by Charlaine Harris
- Connect 5 Friday: Autumn colored book covers
Post for next week
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- Connect 5 Friday
- Sunday Post
What I’m reading
- The Endless Beach by Jenny Colgan
- Stars Beyond by S.K. Dunstall
- Dead Eye by Alyssa Day
What I read
- The Shape Shifter by Tony Hillerman
- The Vampire Moon by J.R. Rain
Books I got
- Death in the Family by Tessa Wegert
- Spellbreaker by Charlie N. Holmberg (free First Read book)
- Perfectly Impossible by Elizabeth Topp (free First Read book)
- Dead Eye by Alyssa Day (free on Amazon)
- Murder on Cold Street by Sherry Thomas (library audiobok)
What have you got planned for next week? What did you do last week? Please stay safe.