“They Call It Puppy Love” challenge has begun. Barb @ Booker T’s Farm is hosting this reading challenge again. It’s the third year for the challenge and I’m excited to participate again.
- Make a sign up post and link it below and in the Rafflecopter.
- Read at least one book with a dog (or a cat – even though Cass tried to nix this one). You can also read many more and as always I encourage you to do so.
- Do a wrap-up post with a link.
- Share the giveaway on Twitter
- Participate in the new Fictional Dog tag I’ll be creating and link your post.
Some books I’m hoping to read this February
- Blind Search by Paula Munier (I’ve saved this book just for this reading challenge and I started it Feb 2!)
- A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon
- Riley Mack & the Other Known Troublemakers by Christ Grabenstein
- Hello Love by Karen McQuestion
- Cold Noses and Warm Hearts: Beloved Dog Stories by Great Authors, edited by Laurie Morrow and Corey Ford
At the end of the challenge, Barb will give away a $10.00 Amazon GC or a book up to $10.00 in value from Book Depository (that way the challenge is open to individuals outside of the US as well).
For more information and to join the challenge go to Booker T’s Farm for the sign-up page.