Barb @ Booker T’s Farm hosts this challenge during the month of February. Visit her blog to find out more about They Call It Puppy Love Challenge.
I didn’t know about this challenge until Barb mentioned it to me in December and I’ve watched her blog ever since then to find out more about the challenge and to sign up for it. I’ve been waiting to read some of the books I’ve found just for this challenge!
I’m planning to read some of these books during February:
- Rescue Me, Maybe by Jackie Bouchard
- Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts by Lucy Dillon
- Hello Love by Karen McQuestion
- Fractured Truth by Susan Furlong
- Burning Ridge by Margaret Mizushima
- Death in Bloodhound Red by Virginia Lanier
- Rapid Fire by Donna Ball
- What It’s Like to be a Dog by Gregory Berns
- Until Tuesday by Luis Carlos Montalvan
- Soldier Dogs: The Untold Story by Maria Goodavage
And I may find other “puppy love” books not on the above list to read during the month. I’m hoping to read at least five books (and review them during February) which match this reading challenge.
Have you joined any reading challenges for this year? Are you going to join this challenge?