Hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer
I plan to take part in this month-long challenge. I have plenty of TBR books to choose from so I won’t have any problem choosing books! I have created a list for myself of possible books to read during the month. I have several books on hold at the library which I know will finally come to the library for me so that may keep me from reading as many books as I would otherwise.
I have also created a Take Control Shelf on Goodreads to add the books which I read during March which meet the criteria for this challenge. Kimberly is already a friend on Goodreads. I will also write at least a mini review on Goodreads for my books.
I think this will be a fun challenge and help me concentrate on my TBR books. I hope others will go to Kimberly’s blog @ Caffeinated Reviewer and decide to participate, too. You have to sign-up by Friday, March 2.
I want to try to read at least 8 TBR books in March.
Keep track of my books on a Take Control Shelf on Goodreads.
Write mini reviews on Goodreads for the books and then link to the Rafflecopter.
I hope to take part in the Twitter Party on March 11.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link a shelf entitled Take Control 2018 from your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf created on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimberly
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2018 and ends March 31, 2018, at 11:59 pm.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2018. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then add the URL link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( These can be a mini review. Just one or two sentences)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- Page count must be over 100 pages to qualify.
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party March 11th @ 2:30 pm (CST) Come chat about books you have read and win prizes.
- Earn extra entries for participating in the Twitter Party
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2018, at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you. Prize: New 2018 release valued at up to 20 US dollars or 1 Audiobook Credit from Audiobooks.com. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)