Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted at the Broke and the Bookish blog. Each week a different topic is introduced and it is fun to see what everyone writes each week. Check out their blog for more information.
This week I’m giving you ten facts about me.
- I’ve been married for 34 years.
- We have three children.
- My husband and I just moved to Iowa.
- I’ve lived in eight states in the U.S. and one foreign country–Germany.
- My favorite color is red–but I also like yellow, blue and green!
- We have three cats–Elf, Katzi and Scorch–and none are related to the other.
- I read mostly genre fiction (science fiction, fantasy, mystery, romance), but the type of genre changes every few years.
- Right now I’m reading mostly mysteries.
- Two years ago I was reading mostly fantasies.
- Besides blogging about books I love to make greeting cards to send to family and friends.
What about you? What are some facts about you?