This is a great meme to take part in every week and I thank Kimba for hosting it!
I like this meme because it gives me an opportunity to take a look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also like to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
Last Week–home and blog
Beautiful weather! In the 70’s and even up to 80 last week. Of course, I was inside packing boxes most of the time, but when I did get outside it was wonderful. Our crocus are blooming and the grass is greening up. We’re supposed to stay in the 60’s and rain next week so that will help everything grow.
Working to get posts written ahead as our move gets closer. I know I won’t have too much extra time the latter half of March.
- Sunday Post: Mar 6
- Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs
- Waiting on Wednesday: Mar 9
- Beyond the books–“Me” time
- Review: Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
What I’m reading
- Death Comes to London by Catherine Lloyd
What I read last week
- Skeleton Blues by Paul Johnston
- Silenced in the Surf by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley
New–Books, E-books, NetGalley, Audiobooks–purchased or free or from library
The Lost by Claire McGowan
Murder at Lost Dog Lake by Vicki Delany
White Heat by M.J. McGrath
Interesting on the internet
Next Week–home & blog
Sorting, packing, reading and regular life continues. I’m trying to stay caught up with my blog.
- Top Ten Tuesday: My spring TBR
- Waiting on Wednesday: Mar 16
- Beyond the Books: Why I started blogging
- Sunday Post
What did you do last week? What books did you collect? What are you planning?