This is a great meme to take part in every week and I thank Kimba for hosting it!
I like this meme because it gives me an opportunity to take a look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also like to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
Last Week–home and blog
We had snow when we woke up Monday morning, but then it rained on Tuesday and by afternoon it was all gone like it had never been there! Some warm weather on Saturday (in the 60’s) had me looking at the yard and I found our Lenten Rose blooming. Everything else is still dormant.
The move countdown continues
We took about 10 sacks of books to the library to donate. My husband then bought a half-dozen books from the library including two titles I just packed to take with us! Oh well, it supports the library.
One of the things I found are some old Kindle e-readers I’m no longer using. Amazon is buying back used Kindles right now so I’m getting those together to send to Amazon. That feels great–sell some things I’m no longer using, get some money and I don’t have to move them.
The boxes are beginning to pile up and shelves and bookcases are emptying.
I’m adding things to the to do lists and checking off a few things!
I’m not spending as much time as I’d like writing reviews or other posts or visiting blogs.
- Sunday Post: Feb 14
- Review: Twisted Threads by Lea Wait
- Waiting on Wednesday: Feb 17
- Review: Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O’Connor
What I’m reading
- Admiral by Sean Danker
- The Musubi Murder by Frankie Bow
What I read last week
- Shards of Murder by Cheryl Hollon
- In the Shadow of the Glacier by Vicki Delany
- Valley of the Lost by Vicki Delany
New–Books, E-books, NetGalley, Audiobooks–purchased or free or from library
- Silver on the Road by Laura Anne Gilman
Interesting on the internet
- On Kirkus Reviews: 7 Recent Time Travel Adventures by John DeNardo, editor of SF Signal
- If you like cozy mysteries check out the Cozy Mystery List and the Cozy Mystery List Blog
Next Week–home & blog
Sorting and packing continues. It already feels like forever…lol
When I take a break I read and I’ve read quite a few books so far this year.
- Review: Out of the Blues by Trudy Nan Boyce
- Review: Shards of Murder by Cheryl Hollon
- Waiting on Wednesday: Feb 24
- Review: Second Street Station by Lawrence H. Levy
- Sunday Post
What did you do last week? What books did you collect? What are you planning?