This is a great meme to take part in every week and I thank Kimba for hosting it!
I like this meme because it gives me an opportunity to take a look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also like to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading.
Last Week–home and blog
A quiet week. My cold returned or a new one arrived so I kept a low profile. My husband is working on a big project at work so he worked all weekend and many evenings. The project is due next week so after that he can slow down a little (and start sorting and packing with me!) All the snow is gone after several days of 60+ degrees and rain. Our move and everything connected to the move are moving forward. Exciting (and stressful) times!
I added two more reading challenges this week and did quite a bit of reading. Since I rested a lot, I read a lot.
- Sunday Post: Jan 31
- Two new reading challenges
- Dreaming Death by J. Kathleen Cheney
- Waiting on Wednesday–Feb 3
- Beyond the Books–parenting tips
- November books on my list
What I’m reading
- Threads of Evidence by Lea Wait
- The Musubi Murder by Frankie Bow
What I read last week
- Twisted Threads by Lea Wait
- Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O’Connor
- Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
New–Books, E-books, NetGalley, Audiobooks–purchased or free or from library
- An Irish Country Doctor by Patrick Taylor
Interesting on the internet
- I’m a fan of Elementary and other Sherlock Holmes books and television. Author Paul Cornell writes about an Elementary episode he wrote which will air in March to coincide with the show moving time slots: Elementary… and More Holmes Adventures
- Lark @ The Bookwyrm’s Hoard: Down the Rabbit Hole about all the times we get distracted on the internet!
- Tor.com–some great covers: Revealing Covers of May releases!
Next Week–home & blog
Sorting and packing continues!
And I continue trying to get ahead with my blog. We’ll see how that goes!
- Review:The Big Brush-Off by Michael Murphy
- Review: The Fine Art of Murder by Emily Barnes
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Beyond the Books
- Sunday Post
What did you do last week? What books did you collect? What are you planning?