Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme I take part in when I can think up answers! It’s a great meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog. Every week a new topic is presented. It’s not only fun to think about my list, but to read what other people come up with!
This week we talk about our favorite books from the last few years. I’ve read some great books in the last few years and had no problem coming up with this list! I’m keeping this list to only the books and series I’ve started since 2012. For example, I started both the Mercy Thompson and Kate Daniels series quite a few years ago so they’re favorites, but not new since 2012.
You will see many more books than 10 or even 12, because many of these favorites are part of a series. The book covers below show the books I’ve read in these series. The exception is the Deborah Crombie series. I show only the last book I read in this series. Including all 11 books I’ve read in the last six months seems like overkill! As it is I have a lot of books here.
My favorite books and/or series (These aren’t in any particular order and I have 12 instead of 10!):
1. Touchstone Trilogy (Stray, Lab Rat One & Caszandra) by Andrea K. Host
2. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
6. Dreamer’s Pool (Blackthorn & Grim series) by Juliet Marillier
7. Duncan Kincaid & Gemma James series (books 1 – 11) by Deborah Crombie
8. A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness
11. Old Man’s War (Old Man’s War series) by John Scalzi
12. Nice Dragons Finish Last (Heartstrikers series) by Rachel Aaron
What about you? What are your favorite books read since 2012?