Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme I take part in when I can. It’s a great meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog. Every week a new topic is presented. It’s not only fun to think about my list, but to read what other people come up with!
This week we talk about our goals and resolutions for 2015–bookish, blogging or otherwise! As well as posting my 2015 goals I’ve gone back and checked to see how I did with my 2014 goals!
Blog and reading goals
1. A new header and some blog identity. My blog feels blah and doesn’t have a cohesive feel to it.
2. Write and schedule at least three weeks of posts. And keep at least that many posts ready.
4. Continue to post three or four times a week.
5. Read at least 110 books.
6. 1/2 hour in the morning visiting other blogs.
7. Comment on my blog and others–Write a response to everyone who comments on my blog. And visit their blog and leave a comment.
8. Exercise more–30 minutes a day at least five days a week.
9. Eat more fruits and vegetables every day.
10. Continue to sort books to donate or sell.
- Move my blog to a self-hosting site–Done!
- Figure out what the header will be for my self-hosted blog–Done, but I want to improve my header.
- Start participating in social media–Done! I’m on twitter–though I don’t do too much with it.
- Write posts two to three weeks ahead of time–Done . . . at various times throughout the year. I want to make that more permanent.
- Continue to post three or four times a week–Done!
- Read at least 100 books this year–Done!
- Participate in at least four reading challenges this year–Done!
- Set a time limit in the morning and evening I spend reading other blogs–Still need to work at it
- Make sure I read and answer comments on my blog–Usually. December I’ve been behind most of the month.
- Remember my reasons for blogging–Done! I continue to love it.
What about you? Have you set any goals or resolutions for 2015? Did set any in 2014? How did you do accomplishing them?