The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I like this meme because it gives me an opportunity to take a look back at last week and forward to next week in both my personal life and my blog and book life! I also like to see what other people are doing and what books everyone is reading. This is a great meme to take part in every week and I thank Kimba for hosting it!
Home & blog
It was a very busy week. Lots to do to get ready for Thanksgiving. I’ve also been working on Blog Ahead and doing pretty well on that. I probably won’t have too much time to work on things this next week.
- Sunday Post: Nov 16
- Blog Ahead: Week 2
- COYER Goals
- Sequels I want to read
- TBR Review: A Regency Christmas II (Five stories) by Balogh, Kelly, Putney, Mills, Walsh
- Review: Mourn Not Your Dead by Deborah Crombie
- Review: Dreaming of the Bones by Deborah Crombie
- Blog Ahead: Week 3
What I’m reading
Undercity by Catherine Asaro
What I read the this week
Dreamer’s Pool by Juliet Marillier
On What Grounds by Cleo Coyle (audiobook)
Have Spacesuit – Will Travel by Robert Heinlein (audiobook)
Books, E-books, Audiobooks–Netgalley, library, purchased or free
Murder at the Brightwell by Ashley Weaver
The Six-Gun Tarot by R. S, Belcher
Through the Grinder by Cleo Coyle
Gunpowder Alchemy by Jeannie Lin
The Mary Russell Companion by Laurie King
Mary’s Christmas by Laurie King
The Malcontenta by Barry Maitland
Have Spacesuit – Will Travel by Robert Heinlein
Around the Internet
- Winter COYER–You can still sign-up!
- Winter 2014-2015 COYER (Clean Out Your E-Reader) Sign-ups started yesterday. I participated in the Summer COYER and enjoyed it a lot. The COYER Challenge is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading. Check it out. It’s going to be a lot of fun.
- This time there is a referral challenge. When you sign-up there’s a place to add the person who referred you so if you sign-up because you saw my post please add my name. Thanks!
Home & blog
We leave for Iowa today for Thanksgiving. Really looking forward to seeing everyone!
- TTT: Books I’m looking forward to in 2015 . . .
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Review: Kissed a Sad Goodbye by Deborah Crombie
- Review: The Serpent Seas by Martha Wells
- Sunday Post
What books did you collect last week? What are you planning next week?