Winter 2014-2015 COYER will run Saturday, December 20th 2014 to Friday, March 6th 2015. Signups are open from mid-November through Sunday, January 25th. The reading challenge is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading.
This time there is a referral challenge. When you sign-up there’s a place to add the person who referred you so if you sign-up because you saw my post please add my name. Thanks!
I have a few ideas about what I’ll read, but first I need to go through my books and see which books will work for the challenge. I’m limited to E-Books and Audiobooks that are FREE or NEARLY FREE, NetGalley books or library books. I have lots of inexpensive e-books and audiobooks so I’m excited to focus on them.
Here are my goals:
- Read & review at least 20 books – that would be two books a week!
- Visit and comment on at least 5 reviews from the linky a week
- Participate in at least 2 of the read-a-thons
- Participate in at least one twitter party
- Participate in the Facebook group
- Do at least 1 mini-challenge
- I plan to post a list of books which I may read when the challenge begins
- Have fun
I participated in Summer COYER and had a great time! I’m so glad Berls and Michelle decided to have the challenge last so long like they did during the summer. These are my starting goals, but I know they’ll change – so I’ll do updates as the event progresses.