This blog challenge is hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup blog. The idea is to have at least 30 extra pre-scheduled blog post at the end of November. The challenge begins on November 1 and continue until the end of November. The challenge is a blogging version of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) which also takes place during November. For more information check out Anna’s sign-up post.
My goals for Blog Ahead (NaNoWriMo bloggy Style):
- My goal is to write at least 30 pre-scheduled blog posts
- At the moment I have one pre-scheduled posts so I need to write posts for November as well as pre-scheduled posts
- I have a calendar and have some posts planned for mid-November through December.
- I’m going to try to write at least one post a day for most of November, however Thanksgiving week is busy for me so some of my pre-scheduled posts will probably post this week. However, by the end of November I want 30 extra posts planned and ready to go!
- I hope to write several posts during the week of Thanksgiving!
- I plan to write an update post each week.
Check back each week and see how I’m managing!