I heard about Bloggiesta sometime last spring. This is the first time I’ve been able to participate and I’m excited to join in. Fall Bloggiesta runs from September 18 to 21. This is a chance to fine-tune my blog. I have a number of things I don’t always get to so I hope this will help.
The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing.
Check out the blog. They even have a list of to-do items to help get you started with your own to-do list.
My To Do List:
- Review my blog goals and resolutions I created last January
- Figure out how to post Goodreads reviews and participate more with Goodreads
Work on my labels/tags
- Do at least two mini challenges
- Think about asking for review copies of books and figure out how to request them if I decide to do this
- Consider adding a policy page
- Decide what I want to change about my blog layout
- Comment on other Bloggiesta partipants blogs
- Participate in at least one Twitter chat
The Bloggiesta site has a great list of past mini challenges from past Bloggiestas. The list of mini challenges for this Fall Bloggiesta will post sometime on Wednesday September 17.
Here’s the schedule of Twitter chats (#bloggiesta @bloggiesta):
- Blogging and Life (Time Management): Thursday September 18 @ 2 p.m. Eastern
- All Your Blogging Problems Solved: Friday September 19 @ 6 p.m. Eastern
- Book Blogging Basics: Saturday September 20 @ 11 a.m. Eastern
- End of Event Wrap Up: Sunday September 21 @ 1 p.m. Eastern
Go to the Bloggiesta blog to sign-up!
Spread the word!