- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2015 or earlier. No 2016 ARCs or 2016 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the last Monday of every other month (see schedule below), we will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one our bloggers and will contain new linky for you to add your own wrap-up posts or reviews.
- You don’t have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in the giveaways.
- Use #2016TBRPile to keep in contact with fellow challenge participants, to encourage each other on, and make new friends!
TBR Pile Book Club
Unlike last year, these posts will only be hosted once at the end of the month. We will post a poll in the middle of the a corresponding month, followed by the winning title two weeks later, and the discussion post at the end of the next month. (See the schedule below for any clarification.) Hopefully this will give everyone time to obtain the book, whether through purchasing or borrowing, and read it in time to join us!
Please note: You do not have to take part in our TBR Pile Book Club to participate in the TBR Pile Challenge. You can participate in all of them, some of them, or none of them. This aspect of the challenge is entirely optional.
TBR Books Read–2016
- A Killing at Cotton Hill by Terry Shames