The Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge–hosted by Falling for YA.
I haven’t used Netgalley very much and I’m not signed up on Edelweiss at all. Last fall I started requesting more books and I’ve been approved for most of them. When I saw this reading challenge I decided it would be a good one for me to help keep me on track. Because I don’t have a lot of books on Netgalley yet my percentage keeps dropping every time I request a new book.
My plan is to request, read and review enough books that my percentage stays above 80%. Thus, my goal for this year is 25 books–the Gold level. And I hope to complete a wrap-up post each month.
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2016 – Dec 31, 2016.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem. Add your reviews next month or go back to the month your review was posted and link to that list.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- If you have any questions tweet me @FallingForYA or e-mail Emisbookblog@aol.com!
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
- Dreaming Death by J. Kathleen Cheney
- The Big Brush-Off by Michael Murphy
- The Fine Art of Murder by Emily Barnes
- Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O’Connor
- Out of the Blues by Trudy Nan Boyce
- Shards of Glass by Cheryl Hollon
- Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs
- Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
- A Muddied Murder by Wendy Tyson
- Silenced in the Surf by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley
- Skeleton Blues by Pul Johnston
- Reading Up a Storm by Eva Gates
- Arena by Holly Jennings
- ‘Til Death Do Us Part by Amanda Quick
- Dying for a Taste by Leslie Karst
- A Front Page Affair by Radha Vatsal
- Admiral by Sean Danker
- A Useful Woman by Darcie Wilde
- Clouds in My Coffee by Julie Mulhern
- Roses and Rot by Kat Howard
- The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
- Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner
- Borrowing Death by Cathy Pegau
- In the Land of Milk and Honey by Jane Jensen
- Stripped Bare by Shannon Baker
- The Secrets of Wishtide by Kate Saunder
- Stalking Ground by Margaret Mizushima